Header Ads

Interview: Paul Stanley Talks NEW KISS album

Paul Stanley was recently interviewed by Metal Rules and he spoke about the bands latest studio album, "Sonic Boom" and the question of whether or not KISS plan to continue writing more music in the future. An excerpt from the interview reads as follows:

Q: Overall, how satisfied you are for the sales numbers and overall feedback what you’ve got of Sonic Boom? Was there anything surprising there either in positive or negative way?

Stanley: "I’m thrilled because it’s a great album. I said from the beginning whether it sells 10 million copies or 1 million copies, it’s all the same to me. At this stage of the game it about making a great album, anything else is just a bonus. In America we had the album available exclusively at one place which has a good side and a bad side. The good side is they support us, the bad side is, it’s the only place you can get it. So there are plusses and minuses but I couldn’t want a better album, I couldn’t imagine a better album."

Q: Is Sonic Boom going to be the very last KISS album ever?

Stanley: "I don’t think so. I think that within the next twelve months we are doing another album."

Q: Really???

Stanley: "Yeah. I think it will take twelve months to eighteen months."

Read the full article at Metal-Rules.com.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.