Header Ads

Sonic Boom of Europe Set List



KISS opened their Sonic Boom Over Europe Tour in Sheffield, England and their set list for the tour has some surprising, yet very welcomed changes.
  1. Modern Day Delilah
  2. Cold Gin
  3. Let Me Go, Rock And Roll
  4. Firehouse
  5. Say Yeah
  6. Deuce
  7. Crazy, Crazy Nights
  8. Calling Dr. Love
  9. Shock Me (Eric amd Tommy jamming together)
  10. I'm An Animal
  11. 100,000 years
  12. I Love It Loud (Gene spits blood and flies)
  13. Love Gun
  14. Black Diamond
  15. Detroit Rock City
  16. Lick It Up
  17. Shout It Out Loud
  18. I Was Made For Lovin' You (Paul flies to mini stage)
  19. God Gave Rock'n Roll to You
  20. Rock And Roll All Nite

1 comment:

  1. I think its great to see songs like Crazy Crazy nights make the set list, but I want more. How about Jungle, Tears Are Falling, Rise To It and so on.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.