Header Ads

Vinnie Vincent Writing Memoirs

Former Kiss guitarist Vinnie Vincent said that his upcoming memoir will contain “the in-depth answers to everything” he had experienced, and admitted it would be an “uncomfortable” read.

“I've been away 20 years, not by choosing, but because of events that happened," he told Talking Metal (via Blabbermouth). "So those events will be really talked about in uncomfortable depth — because it's cathartic, number one. Number two, the fans deserve to know; and I deserve to tell it. And it's nice to be back, but you can only be back unless … The meaning of being back, the reason and the meaningfulness of being back can only depend on the resolve of the past … that book is my resolve.”

He noted that the book, which is being co-written with an unidentified author, would be “a very interesting read and something that will be not a one-time picking it up and never reading it again” experience.

“If I have my way – which I will – it will be something that I wanna read a few times," he said. "Even though whatever happened to me happened, I wanna make sure that it's compelling enough where I get to pick it up and not put it down for a while. And if I can do that ... "

Continue reading at ultimateclassicrock.com >>

No comments

Powered by Blogger.