This Week in KISSOTRY: January 29 - February 4
- 2003 - Issue 6 of the Darkhorse comic book 'KISS' is released.
- 2005 - UNION reunited for two shows during the KISS Expo in Tokyo. Three of the original are joined by Eric Singer on the drums at the Takadanobaba Club Phase.
- 2007- KISS: Rock The Nation DVD is certified Gold, Platinum and 2X Platinum by the RIAA
- 1973 - KISS play their first show at the Coventry in Queens, NY.
- 1999 - UNION appears at NAMM.
- 2007 - KISS and Platinum Studios announce the creation of the 'KISS Comics Group'. KCG plans to expand the comic-book characters' images onto multimedia platforms including print, mobile, online, film, television and licensed merchandise.
- 1998 - Ace performance at the NAMM Gibson Party.
- 1999 - KISS perform at the Super Bowl as part of the Pregame Show.
- 2001 - Eric Singer Rejoins KISS, replacing Peter Criss, In Cat makeup. He Performs on the Japan and Australian leg of the Farewell World Tour.
- 2001 - Gene Simmons Tapes Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
- 2002 - Gene participates in a USA Today On-Line chat.
- 2010 - Ace Frehley kicks off his Australian Tour in Perth, Australia at the Metro Fremantle
- 2006 - Gene Simmons attends the grand opening of the first Hooters Casino Hotel in Las Vegas.
- 2008 - Paul Stanley appears on FOX Business Channle's 'Cavuto'
- 2010 - Bruce Kulick releases his third solo album, BK3
- 1995 - First ever official Convention takes place at Hyatt Hotel in Perth. The convention marks the return of KISS to Australia, after 15-year absence.
- 2003 - Gene Simmons and son Nick attend the premiere of the action comedy film 'Shanghai Knights' in Hollywood. The film stars Jackie Chan, Fann Wong and Owen Wilson.
- 2004 - Paul Stanley attends the GRAMMY Style Studio Day, days 3 - 6 held at the Ocean Way Recording Studios in Los Angeles, CA.